PDA

View Full Version : water dragons (nudity)

Wonderer
02-12-2004, 04:51 PM
This image was made some time ago and it took me a hard time trying to paint the wet look in the girls, and the scales in the dragons. Hope you like it.

http://images.epilogue.net/users/adagio/DRAGON.JPG

onlooker
02-12-2004, 05:05 PM
OK, I think this a really cool pic, but I'm a big fan of Chinese, and fantasy dragons, and this looks like a cave woman scene with Raptors +/horns.

That's my crit.

insanelight
02-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Very nice work!
Reminds me some classical illustrators works.

:beer:

peach4at
02-12-2004, 10:03 PM
i like the dragons and the upper background but i am not sure about the girls. they dont look like graceful warriors (as mentioned above). the splash ist great but the water surface could use some more work. hell, i really like that dragons!!

Alice
02-13-2004, 11:24 AM
Ive been looking at thi one a couple of times now, but not been able to construct an answer to you.

Its a great picture! Wonderful skills!
But the motive aint my cup of tea.

To give some constructive critics, I think the woman standing in the front has to large muscles on her legs, compared to the arms.

Keep it up!
:beer:
/Alice

Wonderer
02-13-2004, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the coments, at first I wouldnt post it here because it is a very old image made 7 years ago. But them I realised this image have never had any critiques.:thumbsup:

HeroChannel
02-13-2004, 08:58 PM
Great work! But I think their legs a bit muscular....

starqueen
02-13-2004, 09:28 PM
I'm agreeing with the other crits that the muscle on the blond woman's legs are too large. I think what'd really make this fantastic would be to add movement in the water, a lot of splashing.

great work! :D

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.