PDA

View Full Version : Character: Bikini Mika

AdmiralBman
02-11-2004, 10:50 AM
The main character of my webcomic, in her bikini "armor". Inked with pen, color in Photoshop. The background...er...don't look at the background.

http://home.san.rr.com/bmecleary/bikini-mika-cgtalk.jpg

onlooker
02-11-2004, 11:44 PM
No posts yet? Unless your going for photoreal the way one is to view distance in your painting is at the disposal of the artist. I don't think it looks that bad (the background). As for your bikini warrior. She doesn't look very athletic. Actually she looks lazy. I can see flab on that skin, and bone. I guess that's my crit. It's hard to believe she has ever been in a battle, and if she is on her way to one I have doubts about her survival. :rolleyes:

Plays_4_Pants
02-12-2004, 02:10 AM
I SAID IT ONCE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN

Plays_4_Pants
02-12-2004, 02:13 AM
I SAID IT ONCE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, IF YOU'RE GONNA DO A SCANTLY CLAD, MEDIOCRE FINAL FANTASY 7 RIP OFF THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL GIVE HER SOME JUGS!:beer: :beer: :beer:

AdmiralBman
02-12-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by onlooker
As for your bikini warrior. She doesn't look very athletic. Actually she looks lazy. I can see flab on that skin, and bone. I guess that's my crit. It's hard to believe she has ever been in a battle, and if she is on her way to one I have doubts about her survival. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the feedback. Actually, your conclusions about the character are entirely accurate, so I'll claim that I did it that way on purpose. :)

Originally posted by Plays_4_Pants
I SAID IT ONCE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, IF YOU'RE GONNA DO A SCANTLY CLAD, MEDIOCRE FINAL FANTASY 7 RIP OFF THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL GIVE HER SOME JUGS!

I'M GOING TO PRETEND

I'M GOING TO PRETEND I DIDN'T SEE THIS! :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.