PDA

View Full Version : For the photoshop or any other mod...

halo
02-10-2004, 10:07 PM
I keep seeing a few topics arising again and again in the PS, theres not many perhaps 4 at most. Now, I was thinking about making an FAQ thread, but I see problems with this.

a) people dont read them, and therefore dont know if their question has been covered

b) even people that do read them dont read them often, so they dont know if they have been updated or changed or new topics added

c) people add non FAQ's to them

d) people dont know what FAQ even is

...so with a thinking cap on, i thought, if i make the relevant posts as individual threads so you can see their titles, then perhaps someone would make them sticky as individual threads...which is what i asked lildragon about a week or so ago, but i havent heard his thoughts on it.

Topics being

1) why dont my shortcuts work in CS
2) where can i find PS tutorials
3) why do my colours look wrong in PS

your feedback?

leigh
02-11-2004, 08:06 PM
Hi there, yes if you were willing to take the time to make those threads, I'd be more than happy to make them sticky if it helps to eliminate questions that are constantly asked.

Oddly enough, despite being a VERY regular Photoshop owner and user, I never really visit that forum myself, so I was unaware of these questions being asked a lot.

halo
02-16-2004, 11:25 PM
done :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.