PDA

View Full Version : how?????????

gold angel
02-08-2004, 09:04 PM
hi at all!!!
i am nw here,and i have a question for you.This design is verry good and nice gratulation at the creater.And here is my question about it.HOW?you made this which programm have you used or which kind of design is this made by :::::
Please write me back cause i am verry curious.
Bye and many thanks .....

this is it

http://www.des4.com/des/des/new_almofeker13_b.jpg

Ian Jones
02-09-2004, 11:23 AM
Every aspect of that image could be achieved with photoshop. It is impossible to say for sure exactly what programs / techniques were used. It looks like the artist may have used a background photo or texture and subsequently manipulated it.

If you are curious as to the general glow and effects in this image, they can be achieved with a bit of painting and layer blending modes. For example, if you paint with a soft edged white brush on a new layer then change its blending mode to colour dodge, anything underneath it will look like a glowing brush has been drawn across it. Also experiment with linear dodge, screen and for the darker areas layer images together with something like colour burn, overlay or multiply.

If you want any more clarification, or get stuck just ask.

gold angel
02-09-2004, 02:07 PM
hi at all.
Thank you for your answer ,i will try to use your ideas and tps.

i will use them and i will show you my result.And than i hope you

will give me a useabel answer again.Maybe it not works but i

hope for a answer also.

gold Angel:thumbsup:

jakez0r
02-09-2004, 03:57 PM
in order to get the sort of circle in the background, i believe it is possible to do that by rendering clouds and then using a combination of spherize and polar pinch, using multiple layers of course.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.