i made some *.ssd files for script...

http://jeremymariez.free.fr/tutorial.htm

Jinbrown
02-08-2004, 06:30 PM
Hi,

Thanks for sharing your scripts.

Since this webpage is in French, I tried to translate it using:

http://world.altavista.com/

Not all of the words were translated to English, though. Enough of them remained in French to make the instructions more than a bit confusing for those who don't read French.

If there are important instructions on your web page, it might be nice to translate them to English here in this thread, though I know that's a lot of extra work for you.

Also, using WinXP Home and Netscape 7.1, when I right clicked on the first Zip file image to download the Zip file, it tried to save an .HTML page. The solution was to simply click on the image, not right click. Then the Zip file showed in the Save dialog window.

Thanks again! :)

Mechis
02-09-2004, 05:35 AM
Thanks for sharing!

choptider
02-06-2005, 01:24 PM
update, new videos...

nafa
02-07-2005, 03:57 AM
I also tried to read the site (translated via the worldlingo service) and found plenty of French word not translated. A pity as most of the artwork look interesting.

rawb123
02-09-2005, 10:25 AM
thanks, those are very good videos!

BartW
02-22-2005, 10:32 AM
Jeremy, thanks very much for all the awesome videos! It's really apprectiated :)

Can you perhaps explain a little bit about the tools you use ? The tool box is outside of view, so I can't recognize which tools you use, thanks :)
Basically, the most important thing I'd like to ask about your technique is how you quickly put up those dark and light tones ? Same color with build-up....or..... ?

choptider
02-23-2005, 01:43 AM
JINBROWN/NAFA:
i made some translation,
thanks for this translator! it is a good one.

Bart - GPLEA:
thank you.
there is a movie of a red monster, at the bottom of the page, and in this one i show how i work and what brush(french) i used! it is the same for all of my work.

CGTalk Moderation
02-23-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.