PDA

View Full Version : dog update

cerreto
01-24-2002, 01:28 PM
well not much of an update i nedd to soften some areas that are too sharp then finish the paws and tail as well as mirrir but im checking to see if anyone see s any major flaws befor i move on http://alshaheen.net/artists/cerreto/TEKIT%20copy.jpg

arai
01-24-2002, 03:23 PM
still looking sweet. One thing that pops in to my head when I look at it though is the "forearems" or shins of this guy. My mind seems to think that dogs carry their muscle in the shoulders but that the lower half of there legs are quite boney and dont have so much meat. Mind you this isn't an ordinary dog your making ;) It looks more like a human forearm than a dogs lower leg. Great work, maybe its just that the paws aren't done, anyway, looking sweet

-arai-

Rabid pitbull
01-24-2002, 04:43 PM
Very nice!

I am going to dram much insperation from this!! I would say that maybe his ribs should come further down. Also something is odd about the shoulders too, maybe too far forward. All in all these are minor adjustments, and totally in the realm of preference. It does look like a very savage beast to me!!

Jhonus
01-24-2002, 05:34 PM
Very nice model.... I'm just not sure about the front paw, it looks strange to me, but i'm no master of dog anatomy.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.