PDA

View Full Version : Star hunters : help

Najd
02-01-2004, 10:24 PM
they are three, they are strong,
Alex the blademaster, Carla the sniper and Labo the destroyer.
They travel across the galaxy fighting against evil forces and bla bla bla.

Well, here's the picture, the problem I have is that I really don't know how to enhace it, and there's something that tells me "man, that's not how it should be", maybe it's just my head, maybe I'm mad. Anyhow I post it so I can have different points of view.

http://snaj.free.fr/temp/star/star.jpg

here a sort of step by step : star hunters (http://snaj.free.fr/temp/star/steps.jpg)

roborn
02-02-2004, 11:16 AM
i think that the environment is a little bit 'naked'. you could had more detail, and make it less 'retro'.

the characters are great!

GlennSueznin
02-18-2004, 11:06 PM
Well..I like the picture..however the fact of the matter is that you might wanna fix up the proportions some of the characters like the area where the neck meets the body and joins into the arms. Also, the girls face could be fixed up just a bit..its a bit too rounded.

Other than that..you might wanna also make the background a bit more interesting...and it should be fine afterwards

georgh
02-19-2004, 01:05 AM
I think a little texture on the ground and walls would make some difference..........seems to flat.........The round thingamagee behind the caracters seems to have a little texture so making more texture detail might do the trick..........

otherwise the characters proportions and the roundness of the girls face dont bother me..........they characters of that sort.....as for the background......its interesting enough for me - space - milkywaythingee and some spaceship thingee............
- the thing that might make it better for my taste is iff the stars werent so blurry/glowy - same goes for the round spaceship......and also the milkyway/smoke/fog thing seems like it should be more distant........

good luck.............

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.