PDA

View Full Version : Programmers Needed Call

m333x
02-01-2004, 10:59 AM
Is there such thing as a starting off programmer willing to program a 1 level game demo for free, with a very talented and dedicated team, with good communations to show off a completed game demo.

ngrava
02-03-2004, 12:30 AM
I'd like to know more about this project. Are there models and designs already? If it looks cheesy I probably wouldn't be interested. But! If it looks great... I might be interested. You should post some images of what you’re thinking of.

Also, What kinds of EFX are you thinking you'll want in the game? Anything special that might be particularly difficult?

-=GB=-

m333x
02-03-2004, 05:36 AM
Awsome man. You'll like the look of the game, we have best of the best. We communicate threw a crew fourm. Most are local some are not.

The project is backed by saint studios.

I can have some full 3d images posted to you soon, the illistrators are still sketching the demo level of the game, than sent to the 3d guys.

We have meetings every wed cause most of the crew is based here in michigan.

I'll add you to my friends list and private message you as soon as the game images are complete.

Thanks for your reply! ;)

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.