PDA

View Full Version : Another maybe newbie Q

MaestroX
01-29-2004, 10:55 PM
Hi guys, thanks for all the help on my last problem there, however simple a solution, for some reason it evaded my mind... my question this time is:

Is there a way to save 'light' objects to an 'object' object? IE: I've got a ship with lights on it, for beacons, flares for engines, etc etc.. now every time I do a new scene, I of course have to re-apply all the spesific lights... Is there any way to save the lights to the object so that I can just bring them in quickly next time?:beer:

jjburton
01-30-2004, 12:19 AM
luxigons in modeler are what you're looking for if I'm not mistaken. Here's a tut (http://www.f-nine.co.uk/tut_luxigons.htm).

Cageman
01-30-2004, 02:13 AM
You can also make a scene were you delete all lights and objects that doesn´t belong to the ship (i.e a scene containing only the ship with all its lights and stuff). Then use "Load items from scene" and choose to also load the lights.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.