PDA

View Full Version : Battle 3d comic: my first attempt working on it.

frozenspell
01-29-2004, 05:45 AM
i combine with LW3D + After effect + PShop CS

page1
http://www.darkgoth.net/petrakhus3d/c1_01.jpg

i will post the next page.. one by one .. give some c&c ya... thanks guys. What u think about it?. Sorry the dialog is in my langguage. :)....

Clockwork
01-29-2004, 06:25 AM
What's he saying?

The models look nice and clean, and a well done comic layout, I wish I knew what they were saying to see if your conveying the right emotions, but I'll guess that you are. Nice job - not much int he backgrounds as far as an environment is concerned, but still nice.

Kricket
01-29-2004, 08:30 AM
It looks nice, but I can't tell what exactly is happening.. I dont mean the text, but what the characters are doing and how they're fighting.

Below the first panel the red guy looks like he gets hit.. but how? headbutt? kick? punch? all we see is the reaction.

Again, below that panel you see the white-haired guy in midair with some sort of motion trail.. but I cant tell what he's doing. Jumping away from the red guy, toward, is he doing a jumpkick?

If you can get the actions to read better it would help a lot. If you need to, take this 1 page and turn it into 2.. give yourself more room to pose your characters. You've got a lot of action crammed into a small space coupled with a lot of dialogue.

Good luck!

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.