PDA

View Full Version : 17 new cmiStudios products announced!

netviper
01-28-2004, 09:15 PM
CmiStudios just released its New Products Timetable on it's home page. Check out the new line of products in the works. Over 17 new DVD's covering most major high end visual FX compositing software and how to build your own Green Screen room! Chris Maynard has hired consultants from top visual FX houses and collaborated with major software companies to bring you these new products.

http://www.cmistudios.com/

onlooker
01-28-2004, 10:06 PM
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
:bounce:

netviper
01-28-2004, 10:35 PM
these are going to be exactly what the world nees, after very disciplined research and development.

Visual FX house bulk sales will also be initiated, as well as potential turn key systems for certain FX software.

Tuqui-tuqui
01-29-2004, 12:22 AM
Awesome! Can't wait for the second Shake series :buttrock: Let's see if they picked up from where they left off in the 3rd DVD and go deeper into even more advanced stuff

netviper
01-29-2004, 02:28 AM
this is a brand new ball game.

how to do real world projects to completion, from interseting source.

Its going to be a great year at cmi.

onlooker
01-29-2004, 05:56 PM
New level of Shake series sounds like it's just what I need. Curious as to what the content will be on the Secret Project TBA (3 DVD). I'm on the edge. Even though I've seen a thorough guide on green screening, and environment creation. I think I'll check out the green screen room one to. Could be interesting.

You still have that one request in for some Anark Studio (http://www.anark.com/welcome_enhanced.asp) DVD's. :)

beaker
01-29-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by onlooker
New level of Shake series sounds like it's just what I need. Curious as to what the content will be on the Secret Project TBA (3 DVD).
Rob is one of the head compositors at DD, so it looks like an easy guess what the content is, Cough, Cough, Nuke, Cough.

Tuqui-tuqui
01-29-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by beaker
Rob is one of the head compositors at DD, so it looks like an easy guess what the content is, Cough, Cough, Nuke, Cough.

OH

MY

GOD

:love:

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.