PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial Links Site

Najd
01-27-2004, 04:16 PM
I don't know if it's the right section of the forum to post this, if it's not feel free to move it :)

Well, I had a schoolwork to do, and I decided to make a site with links to tutorials sites - With a search engine.
There are between 300 and 400 links in the database right now. (2d and 3d (max & maya) tutorials)

the search engine is well... We did what we can (my brother helped me). So you can search a word in one or more sections :
ex : "hair" - 2D
"character" - 3D - Modelling

I post this link two reasons :
- The site may be usefull for a lot of people I think
- To look for people that may be interested in the completition of the database.

In the site there is no advertising, no sponsors, nothing, it's just for people to find good tutorial links.

here's the link :
Tutorial Cocktail (http://tutorialcocktail.free.fr/)
(hope it works)

If you have any question or sugestion, just PM me or mail me (adresse on the site) or just put it here.

:wavey:

dbs40
02-05-2004, 07:42 PM
Thanks I think this one will help.

lukx
02-05-2004, 11:44 PM
Grate work Najd!

cityhunter
02-06-2004, 08:13 AM
Thank you Najd for the website. It is very well done. But some of the links seems to be outdated. As they direct me to the error page saying that it no longer exist. So I guess I'm just informing you on that. But still it's an excellent effort and I do appreciate it very much and once again thank you for your generousity. :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.