PDA

View Full Version : Digital Fusion: 2hrs of free training material

Azod
01-26-2004, 08:54 PM
Hello Everyone,

eyeon Software announced the availability of their latest courseware series, Edition 2. This advanced tutorial compilation is an integrated system-based learning experience, exploring the tools within Digital Fusion/DFX+ while outlining features, benefits and varying degrees of application.

The tutorials include approximately 2hrs of content, plus footage and completed flows to allow everyone the ability to complete the demonstrations performed in the media files.

Enjoy,

Adam
eyeon

comanche
01-27-2004, 12:54 PM
Great news and much appreciated! :applause:

Thank you, Adam.

Cheers,
Andreas

AmirP
01-27-2004, 01:21 PM
Thanks alot for leting everyone know :beer:

here's the link btw http://www.eyeonline.com/techniques/courseware/courseware_ed2/cware2_link.html

MayaV
02-02-2004, 08:11 PM
hey guys

thanx a gig for the link and DFX rocks heard a lot about it and now i will get to learn it properly.

thanx n regards

MayaV

igoraki
02-04-2004, 11:03 AM
Great gift.....thanks Eyeon.

aurora
02-24-2004, 02:49 PM
Is anybody else having problems getting the links to the actual ~.movs to work? Every single one of the come back with a page not found error.

chikega
02-27-2004, 04:29 PM
aurora: it's working here on my end ... I'm right clicking and saving like a fiend. :)

Thanks Eyeon for being such swell guys!

aurora
02-27-2004, 05:08 PM
Yeah they managed to get them back online about 2 days ago. I just wish they would get the full 500MB complete zip down. It would be alot easier. Oh well at least I have managed to get them now. Thanks for the heads up though chikega! I should have come back and made mention of it in this thread.

chikega
02-29-2004, 05:01 AM
You spoke too soon aurora. I've been downloading the hard way and wouldn't you know it - I went by the site today and it looks like the individual files aren't there anymore or atleast not all of them. I'm starting fresh and downloading the one large 500mb file that's now online. :)

Downloading at 284KB/sec ... going pretty fast ... looks like it'll be less than 25 minutes. Thank God for Broadband!

Wizdoc
04-04-2004, 07:46 PM
Extremely great and helpful material.

Those videos finally made me "get" the core ideas behind good color correction (not just "ADD A LOT OF BLUE!!!" or "MAKE IT RED!!!") and chromakeying and tracking techniques. They nicely complement the (bit sparse) online help and manual.

Also made me realize how simple program Digital Fusion really is - and there, I think, lies its power. No bunch of layers and insane amounts of knobs and buttons, only throw in the appropriate node and the results are immediately visible.

Thanks Eyeon.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.