PDA

View Full Version : Scourge {WIP}

Delarosa
01-26-2004, 05:39 PM
nuked, cause the original author is going to continue the project...

SecretAgent
01-26-2004, 06:20 PM
I also download everything good that I see and put it into my reference/inspirational folder. But...I never copy someone else's work. I respect everyone's right to their own work and hold copyright issues in high regard.

I totally understand what you want to do but, if you really want to finish this work and are unsure of who the original creator is, just make sure you note that the original design is not yours and that you are looking for the original owner to ask his/her permission to finish modeling it.

This is always a very difficult issue to debate.

SecretAgent
01-26-2004, 06:24 PM
Oh, one other thing - I think it would be alright if this is for your personal portfolio (still debateable) as long as you mention that the original design is not yours. But, do not use this in any published media since it's not really your work (unless you get permission somehow for the owner).

Delarosa
01-26-2004, 08:53 PM
turns out that by making this thread (and the one on my own forums)

the owner of this model stepped forward... so i know who made it, and he's gunna finsh it himself....

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.