PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE - Books (Photoshop, 3ds MAX, etc)

verbal007
01-26-2004, 06:05 AM
I was looking at all my older books and was wondering what to do with them. I figured I'd ask if anyone is interested in purchasing them first. All the books are about 2+ years old, but many of the technics discussed in them haven't changed a whole lot... so they're still useful, even for newer versions of the software.

I think these books will be excellant for those that are tight on cash, but want to have some sort of published reference material. Selling them for CHEAP! Most of these books cost $50+ when they were purchased and I'm selling them for... well... make an offer. The more you buy, the better deal I'll cut you. Oh... and I should also mention that they are all in great shape. The things weight a ton... and I just want to get rid of them.

If you have any friends that are gettin started, see if they might be interested.

Here's the list:

Inside Photoshop 4
Photoshop 3 Bible
Inside 3D Studio MAX Vol 1
Inside 3D Studio MAX Vol 3 - Animation
3D Studio MAX f/x
The 3D Studio MAX R2 Quick Reference
3D Studio MAX Tutorials from the Masters
3D Studio MAX R4 Bible
Caligari TrueSpace 2 Bible
Caligari TrueSpace 3 for Dummies

Send me a PM if you are interested, and make an offer. I'd rather not throw them out, so if I get no offers, I may just accept shipping (and a little more if you would like to make sure I can put gas in my truck).

- Jeremy

anim8r3d
01-29-2004, 06:40 AM
Have you tried www.half.com? or ebay? I doubt you're going to get much (not to be a downer) 'cause they're so old... but it's worth a try. I've got some too... never used... actually a bit newer than yours... I'm going to watch and, if you get any response, maybe try your technique here, too. Does anyone know of a forum for this type of thing on here? I mean, everyone's got older books they'd like to rid themselves of, right???

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.