Architectural Desktop for model
3dsmax and vray for rendering

http://lukx.hellnet.gliwice.pl/CGTalk/lotniskownetrze.jpg

Anurizm
01-25-2004, 08:04 AM
looks great :bounce:

Faithbleed
01-25-2004, 10:30 AM
I really like it, love the shadows, relfection and overall architecture. But I feel its missing something. Like a ferrari red chair stading in the middle of the floor or a plane flying over head. I dont know, just two ideas. Otherwise, its beautiful. :applause:

supermanphan
01-25-2004, 04:12 PM
it looks georgeous, but i think...if it were an airport terminal there would be signs all over the place... and perhaps some trash cans

DirtySkillet
01-25-2004, 04:18 PM
If u want tree's though, u need to work, work, work. They don't look to hot. Rest is coming along nicely. I agree completely that it requires some thing more. Something to make it stand out and make it a memorable picture. That part I leave up to u.

lukx
01-25-2004, 04:37 PM
Thank you all for your crits. You right that there should be more signs and so on. But the deadline of this project was quite short and I just wanted to show especialy how the construction from inside will look like. But you encurage me to play more with this project just for myself. :beer: for everyone.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.