PDA

View Full Version : Flash-animated clip

aminator
01-22-2004, 02:14 AM
This is a quick animation done to a badly recorded laugh that a friend of mine did on the mic. of his computer! Just shows that you can animate fully in Flash, not just pose-to-pose web stuff. My daughter drew this character roughly from a "how to draw" character book, so it is not my character. If this gets some responses, maybe I'll post some of my other shorts. I hope I posted this in the right section - I posted it here 'cuz I thought that it showcased Flash 4 animation.....was I right? http://www.freepgs.com/aminator/dragonlaff.swf

aminator
01-22-2004, 02:17 AM
If anyone has problems viewing it, I figured out that if you click on that little square, you can download it and view it on your computer, as a quicktime flash swf. If this works for ya, can you please let me know? It does for me, but I'm on a mac... thanks!!

LittleFenris
01-24-2004, 02:51 AM
I'm on a mac and can't see any link or anything that shows your animation. :shrug:

dez
01-24-2004, 10:35 AM
http://www.freepgs.com/aminator/dragonlaff.swf

There ya go VWTornado.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Aminator,

I'm very interested to see some (or all if you don't mind sharing) other animations you have done.

The laughing dragon is pretty good, it moves and reacts pretty lively and the laugh... lol made me laugh as well!

cheers,
dez.

LittleFenris
01-26-2004, 03:23 PM
Very cool animation...the movement is nice.

aminator
02-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Thanks guys! I didn't know what kind of responses to expect, so what you said was appreciated! I'll try posting some more anims a little later, dez, when I have a little more time (work's really tough lately). I animate in Flash traditionally (keyframe drawings), so that the movement is smooth, yet not robotic, like a lot of web flash animations.
Thanks for your comments, too, littlefenris!

faizy
02-13-2004, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by aminator
Thanks guys! I didn't know what kind of responses to expect, so what you said was appreciated! I'll try posting some more anims a little later, dez, when I have a little more time (work's really tough lately). I animate in Flash traditionally (keyframe drawings), so that the movement is smooth, yet not robotic, like a lot of web flash animations.
Thanks for your comments, too, littlefenris!

hi, plz can you put the url bcause i am on a intell/windows2000pro
system n i can not see the image... hope you don't mind. thankx

dez
02-13-2004, 12:13 PM
Hey faizy,

if you saw my last post in this thread you would of seen this:

http://www.freepgs.com/aminator/dragonlaff.swf

There ya go (above) as well.

faizy
02-15-2004, 05:12 PM
sorry, but I forgot to mention that a 404 file not found error was on the url that's why i asked for a url.

dez
02-16-2004, 06:48 AM
oh, well I'm the one who should be sorry then.

My apologies, I guess Mr. aminator must have took it off the net or something.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.