PDA

View Full Version : Warner Bros Creates New Videogame Division

RobertoOrtiz
01-20-2004, 10:31 PM
Quote:
"Video Business [requires registration to read] reports that Warner Bros. is creating a new sub-division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, called Warner Bros. Games, "to co-publish and develop interactive titles" in effort to gain "more control and profits from videogames based on its properties."

WB Interactive's Jason Hall has been named senior VP in charge of Warner Bros. Games. Hall previously served as CEO of game developer Monolith Productions, which is currently partnered with Ubisoft in developing a multiplayer online role playing game based on Warner's The Matrix franchise."

>>link<< (http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=100244)

-R

DirtySkillet
01-22-2004, 12:10 AM
Ah yes, the matix online. I can't wait. If it lives up to expectations, it should be a completely new and amazing experience. Hopfully it will be an unending, and vast game. We shall see....

BigBalla
01-22-2004, 01:38 AM
Matrix online?!?! hows it going to be based like.....via a mmorpg or just like small mission stuff?

chadtheartist
01-22-2004, 02:01 AM
All I know is they will have a long, drawn out rave sequence, then they will add a bunch of options that they won't explain, neat bullet time kung-fu moves, and there will be no ending.... ever.*

*just kidding

BigBalla
01-22-2004, 02:15 AM
Lol, that rave scene blew me away, surely by that far in the future people will realize raves are stupid, and just like disco it will die off :applause:

when I saw that screen i was completely disapointed! A story as good as the matriz (part one) shouldn't have to sink to lows like modern teenage rave culture just to catch a crowd

Projectkmo
01-22-2004, 01:46 PM
Its going to be a MMORPG.....

http://thematrixonline.ubi.com/US/index.php

from the same folks that brought us Shadowbane...Ubisoft...Need I say more?

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.