PDA

View Full Version : Atari closes Legend Entertainment

procoprio
01-19-2004, 02:20 PM
I just dont understand it first Black Isle and now Legend what are they thinking? :cry:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/unrealiise/news_6086665.html

MCronin
01-19-2004, 02:35 PM
That's what Bruno Bonnell does. He runs around buying companies and shuts them down. I'd be curious to see a complete list of the companies that Infogrames/Atari has bought and crushed, it's been going on for years. I really don't understand it either. Many of the companies don't even have worthwhile IPs or technology. Maybe it's a plot funded by the French government to make French companies a power house in games :thumbsup:

I worked for a company that was dying a slow death and rumors started going around about Infogrames buying the place. Some people thought that meant the company was going to be saved, others knew what was up and started putting together resumes and reels. If you are working for a company that has recently or is about to be acquired by Atari, start looking for another job.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.