PDA

View Full Version : im looking for a script

ukyo
01-18-2004, 04:21 AM
hey does anybody wanna write a script for me. whats in it for u the challenge of the writting a script for an indivdual baased on his(mine) needs. plus youll get a line in my demo reel credits. i attend a university full of other maya students and if ur script works i can pass ur name on to lots of other people helping u to become world famous. and if i can get into a festivle or two with my scripte your name of course will get in thier also.

i need a script that will open a window in maya to allow me to control my blend shapes for facial animation. but i want a picture of the facial pose to be connectd with the slider of the blendshape. in addition to that id like to ba able to set a key from this new ui.

also i want a camera to be created and parented to the head joint so ill have a fixed camera on the face so i can animate things really easy.

if anyones intersted please let me know ill be really gratefull. like i said all i can offer is the experience of writting a script for another indivual and having it tested and possibly some festivle fame if i can get in them.

ukyo
01-18-2004, 04:43 AM
id like it to look like this if it helps to explain what im thinking also i think i have a total of 24 blendshapes so the pics could be smaller to fit more in at once but not too small. and if its possible id like to be able to change the order that they are displayed. thanks again u script guys kick ass.

http://www.ukyo3d.com/cgtalk/lipsync_interface.jpg

mhovland
01-18-2004, 02:14 PM
If you want to email me at mhovland@midwaygames.com, we can talk about it.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.