PDA

View Full Version : Still: The Ring (the well) ;)

Erka2
01-16-2004, 07:15 PM
Before you die, you must see "The Well"... its the place where I live with my sister. Show this pic to your friends - you have only 7 days :beer:
http://www.3dcapture.nm.ru/wellpicbig.jpg

simonjaap
01-16-2004, 09:49 PM
nice work nice work, though u could do something with the grass, looks rather fake now.. and the wood on the top is too eh new, all the same boards, could look a bit older... also there could be some dirt on the well itself. Next to that, i like the textures and lightening :D its a nice scene to look at :)

Erka2
01-16-2004, 10:38 PM
thx for the comment, $imon. It was a simple test I make just for fun for about 1 hour, to play with displace in max and seamless texture creation in PS. I have tweaked scene a bit - and final result even without some thins (like grass, and more tweaked textures) looked fine as for me :)
Actually wood boards use different texture each, but you are right - I must make them more older ;)
thx

Sqwall
01-17-2004, 09:13 AM
Realistic but too much overburned...

fotoas
01-17-2004, 09:45 AM
grass !! you should change this grass
:wavey:

fotoas

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.