PDA

View Full Version : PS 7 plugins compatible with cs?

Waz
01-16-2004, 06:37 AM
Are PS 7 plugins compatible with CS? I'm thinking along the lines of Nvidias .dds plug in or ghostpainter.

Plus how can I edit .hdr files in photoshop? Any plugins for that?

Sentenza
01-16-2004, 06:54 AM
The few plugins I use for photoshop are running in CS without any problems, so I think this should be OK ... I don't know about this special plugin ... but like I said, it should work fine.

theGuest
01-16-2004, 07:54 AM
Plus how can I edit .hdr files in photoshop? Actually you'd do better to go get this free app for working with hdri files. Within this special program you simply assign PS as your chosen image editor and via ole you can edit the image in PS while still being in this special program. When you SAVE the image from within PS, you're then returned to the hdri program whereby you save the image as an ".hdr" file.

The program is very small and requires no install. And it has a sister app that's a special 'viewer' for hdri images too. Also free.

Here's where to acquire the programs, and get more info on hdri images: http://athens.ict.usc.edu/HDRShop/

Look under the "Download" link.

Waz
01-16-2004, 07:16 PM
Great thanks you guys.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.