PDA

View Full Version : Anyone gotten their copy of Combustion2?

phatgroovn
01-23-2002, 09:56 AM
Has anyone gotten their hands on Combustion 2? I am itching to get mine and am wondering if there is any feedback as to the new version....

Nando
01-23-2002, 02:21 PM
We gotten several upgrades that will be shipped to customers today, but those were part of the free upgrade orders. We havent recieved Full New seat orders yet :(

Nando

chalkman
02-01-2002, 12:07 AM
Combustion 2.0 looks very cool. I took an eight hour workshop in New York this past Tuesday and I was very excited. The Particle effects (a la Illusion) are excellent and ship with about 200 presets (librarys include: Explosions, Fire, Text, Organic, Smoke, etc) the effects are based on sprites and really preview in realtime. There are point, circle, line and area emitters and each has lots of variables. You can simulate collision detection by using deflector curves.

There are lots of other excellent additions to the code, I will have to take a look at my notes and enumerate them in my next post.:D

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.