PDA

View Full Version : restoring an old picture

guismo
01-13-2004, 07:04 PM
whell, i do not know if i can post it here, but i have never thought of asking for help on my 2d works, so here it comes

i work with pictures restoration (i donīt know if this word is correct) and i always get some difficult stuffs (for me at least) this time i decided to ask for help. the pictures are in high resolution, 150dpi, against its original 300 that i use so you are able to build a critic, since the details are the real matter. they are very heavy, up to 300k, be warned.
i am having difficulties with the upper roses and the thing behind the models. remember that where the texture is too smooth i will put some noise over later.

here are them for the ones willing to help
the old (http://www.isomax.brturbo.com/rest1.jpg)
the new (http://www.isomax.brturbo.com/rest.jpg)

thanks for the atention

recycleBin
01-16-2004, 01:28 PM
I would like to help but the links are broken...

guismo
01-22-2004, 03:55 AM
it is not broken, it is just that the server is really a trash. but it is very difficult for me to update to another server, so who wants to see will have to ask for mail. eheh. i am really sorry, brturbo sux

TheWriter
01-22-2004, 08:12 AM
In my case, when a company can't even get a half working server, I tend to take my business elsewhere. Just doesn't seem professional enough.

L0sTPr0fEt
01-25-2004, 04:28 AM
i might be able to help, ill need to see the pictures, still loading :) should be done soon

L0sTPr0fEt
01-25-2004, 04:39 AM
ok, the first pic loaded a bit ago, got caught up in browsing the forums. the 2nd pic didnt load however due to an error so im reloading it. how do you need the pics restored? scratches taken away, etc?

L0sTPr0fEt
01-25-2004, 04:46 AM
and once again i post: ok, 2nd pic will not load, the server its on keeps pooping out. the first pic, rest.jpg did load. what did you need done to the picture?

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.