PDA

View Full Version : this is my work

joker-like
01-10-2004, 12:45 PM
this is my on of my work please tell me
what is my problem to i solve it thank u for ur attention biger size is avilable in http://omidonline.greatnow.com

EricChadwick
01-12-2004, 05:57 PM
Ouch, popup hell on your website, and 404 too.

But about the artwork, I think the effects are too much. What are you trying to do with the image? What are you trying to communicate? Is the man riding the fox? What are the stars doing there? Why the weird border? The image is too confusing.

joker-like
01-12-2004, 07:57 PM
pasm
i just listen to musics and during listining i design this art this is an other my work

schumak
01-12-2004, 10:51 PM
I agree with posm, you need to cut down on the filters.

EricChadwick
01-13-2004, 01:32 PM
I think that main question you need to answer is whether you are making art for others, or only for your own pleasure. If it is only for your own pleasure, then others' opinions do not matter. If it is for others, then I think you should try to figure out what it you want to say with the art.

Once you know the purpose, then you have a goal. Once you have a goal, you can try to communicate through the artwork. Then when you show, others can give you meaningful criticism.

At least that's my take on it.

anim8r3d
01-29-2004, 05:49 AM
I have to agree with the last post. There's nothing wrong with the art if you're the intended audience, and you like it. If you're looking to appease the masses, which it sounds like you'te doing, you need to decide what you're trying to create. You should drive the software... You should begin by considering the effect you're going for, then work to achieve it. It looks as though you're currently being driven by the atool... "I know how to make stars, therefore there should be stars in this piece."
Drive the tool, man. Don't let it drive you.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.