View Full Version : Enviroment: nemo, message in a bottle

happyto3d
01-10-2004, 10:47 AM
I have made some changes according with your advertisment, thank you
http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/happyto/images/render.jpg
:rolleyes:

ken0
01-10-2004, 02:23 PM
It looks very nice to me. :thumbsup: Good job!

chatta
01-10-2004, 03:00 PM
good job but i think you must work color of "Nemo", because they are too "dark", they are too hidden by the shade of the bottle.

gtsix
01-10-2004, 03:49 PM
Very good lighting indeed, and nice modeling.

Maybe the air-balls look a bit too "chromed", and the mapping is not always correct IMHO, mostly on the rocks... too warped. Maybe you also used a non so hi resolution map.

Anyway, good impact.

Ruix
01-11-2004, 07:50 PM
the lighting looks a little harsh to me...in the film it always gave me a very gentle, flowing feel. Considering how much work it took to get that right - I can kind of see why your water does not really feel right to me. I remember there was a part on the finding nemo DVD which discussed the water effects...you might be able to get some tips from that. Other than that, I really like all your modeling and stuff, just the bubbles are kind of weird, not really fitting in with the atmosphere. Good work though.

[edit] - oh, what's the deal with the bottle itself? It seems like it should be partially buried or something - the orientation of it is kind of odd.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.