PDA

View Full Version : New 3D CG Prints Website: VR-FX Galleries

3D_Prof
01-10-2004, 05:04 AM
Hello fellow CGTalk members,

A new 3D CG artwork gallery has recently been launched. This is an e-commerce website selling prints of 3D artwork from artists around the world. One of the pieces of work on the site is by a fellow CGTalk member, whose image was also published in the 1st Expose book.

You can find the Gallery here: http://store.yahoo.net/vr-fx-galleries/

Besides launching the gallery as a business venture, I also decided to do it so that I could promote the work of fellow 3D artists. And, to also put some money in the pockets of fellow 3D artists. By posting this message I hope to spread the word around about this Gallery.

Lastly, if there are folks here who are interested in getting some of their own work up on the Gallery - I will be happy to take submissions. Before submitting artwork for review, please look at the Gallery FAQ:
http://www.vr-fx.com/Gallery/

The Gallery FAQ will give you a much better idea of what the Gallery is about, how to make submissions, royalty payments and such. Then send your submissions to the following e-mail address:vrfx@optonline.net

I look forward to any and all feedback regarding this gallery.

Thanks,
Kurt Wendt

P.S. If you happen to find any problems accessing the Gallery, either due to heavy traffic or link problems(I have had only 1 person respond back with problems regarding the Enlarge Button) - please send your responses here:vrfx@optonline.net

arliss
01-10-2004, 04:56 PM
Fantastic initiative Kurt!

I have been looking for this type of setup for sometime and I think you guys are doing a great job with it- I love the quality of the work as well as the printing options:thumbsup:

I live in Nassau County so I'm in your neck of the woods :) I'm going to keep you in mind for sure as I explore options for producing outputs of my digital work-

Do you know of anyone doing this for digital 2D or do you plan on providing services for it? I think that you should consider that possibility, there is a lot of fantastic photoshop/ painter work being done!

Cheers, Jeff

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.