PDA

View Full Version : Hi i need video tutorial on corel painter

HabibD
01-09-2004, 04:42 PM
i need video corel painter download.
paintting modeling Characters sites :cry: :cry:

onlooker
01-09-2004, 11:46 PM
I was just about to post in here that the Ryan Church from ILM has a set of DVD tutorials from the Gnomon Workshop That are all done in Painter. He uses painter for everything. I cant wait to get my hands on these.

Blacka
01-17-2004, 06:35 AM
The only problem is the cost. They cost $69USD each, +P/H. But they are worth it IMO, if you can spare the money.

onlooker
01-17-2004, 11:04 PM
$49 if your a student

enroth
01-21-2004, 08:37 PM
Hi there. Well I'm not sure if you have seen this book but it really has helped me out with painting. There is a CD included with a few videos where you see him complete a painting from start to finish (just video). There are chapter files on the CD as well. I'm kind of new to painter so you might be looking for something more advanced.

Digital Character Design and Painting by Don Seegmilleris the book.

ISBN 1-58450232-0

He has a website as well where you could find a link to his book on Amazon. But I paid 45 Dollars and think it was well worth it.
Lynda.com has a training CD for basic stuff too.

Cheers
E

Jinbrown
01-21-2004, 09:42 PM
Hi,

If you get Don Seegmiller's book, and if you're a Painter user and want to use the brushes included on his book CD, you'll need to download them from his site. The brushes on the CD "don't work".

Download them at:

http://www.seegmillerart.com/book.htm

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.