PDA

View Full Version : Character: Beast

MaxAlbert
01-07-2004, 02:32 AM
Hello, I' ve been wandering on this forum for a while and never dare post a pic before, being intimidated by the quality of the work here.

Now that I just finished school at NAD center I finaly have time to make a little something. I hope you'll like it.

The image was done on XSI 3.5 and photoshop for the smoke

http://www.redrival.com/maxal/perso2.jpg

vlad74
01-07-2004, 02:51 AM
just amazing.The only one crit is the colour of the lights which point to the character(not the beast) I think they should be blue-puple because of the environment's colour.Maybe this is intentional. Anyway.Really good piece.:thumbsup:

Clockwork
01-07-2004, 07:43 AM
A great piece, I love the shader used on the beast itself, it looks awsome.

deepforest
01-07-2004, 09:33 AM
Great pic, i like the atmosphere!:applause:
Give the beast a more feral look will be fined, the only critic is that long front dress seems a little stiff!
The beast render with sss? look nice!

GBH_101
01-07-2004, 10:39 AM
:buttrock:

dont usually post but i couldnt stop myself, page loaded up and i thought omg!!!! thats incredible. i absolutly adore it.

free beer for all :beer:

MaxAlbert
01-07-2004, 03:39 PM
thanks for the comments, I'm really happy you liked it. for the lighting and the cloth on the character, I'll get this arrange today.

The render render on the beast is simply an incidence shader and a matte of the monster mixed together in photoshop.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.