PDA

View Full Version : low-poly character: buster

Akildee
01-06-2004, 03:08 PM
Hey all!

I posted this guy the wip game forum but I think it's more about in progress stuff in that forum. If the moderators are reading this, you may want to consider a finished game art section as well. Anyway It's pretty much finished I'm just looking for some professional opinions to learn from their comments. I'm really trying to get full time work in the gaming industry so any advice or comments on my work will help!
cheers!

akil

http://www.mylifedesign.com/buster_comp.jpg:)

kwaiky
01-06-2004, 03:21 PM
the character looks fine and it looks like you've mapped it well... have you tried rigging it to check the way the mesh squashes and stretches at the joints? you're also waisting a lil texture space. try pushing the lil pics closer together and maybe adding more detail? or filling out the entire texture space by the lil pics larger... just a thought :)

Akildee
01-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the reply!

I'm not the best animator or rigger, I think that I'm going to get a friend of mine whose good with poses and ringing to do it for me to see if there are any problems.

akil

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.