PDA

View Full Version : Game Art Comp 5: boxsmiley : Ghost&Goblins - Arthur

Boxsmiley
01-05-2004, 10:59 PM
I'm a pretty busy guy...but i really want to give this a try....Sorry i have no pic, but hopefully Arthur is a somewhat recognized game Hero of the 80's and 90's. So i will be creating Arthur of the Ghost & Goblins series.

bentllama
01-05-2004, 11:19 PM
I was waiting for someone to choose him...

cool.

looking forward to it...

mv
01-05-2004, 11:34 PM
wasn't it ghouls&ghosts? maybe I confound with another game.

JDinges
01-05-2004, 11:41 PM
Great choice man.

that was a badass game

modeling-man
01-06-2004, 03:26 AM
wasn't it ghouls&ghosts? maybe I confound with another game.

yep!
Actually it was both titles.
"Ghosts and Goblins" on the 8 bit Nintendo (also for Gameboy color)...then later "Ghouls and Ghosts" for the Genesis, then "Super Ghouls and Ghosts" for Super Nintendo. I just saw a box for the Gameboy Advanced as well, not sure what the exact title was. Also, there was a system called the "Super Graphix" (i think it was spelled like that) only came out in Japan a loooong time ago, I believe. It looked tight, I remember seeing screens of it in the back of my EGM where all the ads where.

Here's some info on the SUper Graphix:
Looks like it was the "big brother" for the Turbo Graphix 16
http://www.geocities.com/russp_1999/turbografx16page.html

ok enough nostalgia, back to concepting!
B

m.h
01-14-2004, 01:39 PM
oh no! I didn't read this before posting and deciding on making him myself. I'm so sorry! Is it ok if I'm working on him too? I'll do another character if you want too. I don't think there´s anything in the rules agains this, but i mean, there's thousands of character to choose from, so I'm having no problem with that.

Boxsmiley
01-14-2004, 02:07 PM
Your right there is hundreds of other characters! Personally i have no prob...so I'll leave it up to you. =)

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.