PDA

View Full Version : C/C on my site

ScottLuscombe
01-05-2004, 08:19 AM
Hey People,

Woohoo, another critique my site thread :) Aren't you all lucky ;)

Anyhow, I really respect all of the artists on the site and I'd like to put up my work to see what you all think.

http://www.scottluscombe.com

Cheers,

Scott

18th_Devil
01-08-2004, 01:04 AM
nice site.

i think you should add in some code that will make the browser window form to the window of ur site, cuz its really annoying having a big empty space on the bottom.

and this is just my opinion but use a few more different tones of blue cuz that one tone of blue just seems to hurt my eyes...but maybe thats just me.

overall it looks good and its nicely orginized :)

jrwells
01-13-2004, 08:16 AM
All in all I think it looks pretty tight. The animation was a little slow in places, but there is a very good chance that was due to the computer I am using at work. I like the style and everything seems to flow well. The only time I had any trouble was on the page where you have to mouse over the black billboards to get them to light up to figure out where to go next. It took me a little bit to figure out that they were the buttons since they meshed with your typical backgrounds on all the other pages.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.