PDA

View Full Version : New links site just lauched

cglinks
01-04-2004, 11:01 PM
Well, its not exactly finished yet, but some of the link content is up, so feel free to pop by, contribute, crit or hopefully find something useful or of interest.

It will be getting regular updates over the next week or so to bring on board a lot more links.

Hope you enjoy it :)

cglinks
01-05-2004, 06:02 PM
whoops, forgot to add (for those that didnt hit the web button) the link is

http://www.cglinks.com/

:)

chadtheartist
01-05-2004, 07:12 PM
Yup, I had a Monday morning moment. I looked at your post, scratched my head, and wondered if this was a joke. Then I saw the www button, and all was well.

Neat layout, and plenty of links. I don't see my site on there though. :surprised

Just kidding. LOL

wgreenlee1
01-06-2004, 07:31 AM
thx:thumbsup:

KINGOMONKEY
01-06-2004, 12:21 PM
Thats a really good idea, i may shortly mail you some more for your list( if there not already there)

just one suggestion, there is not enough contrast between the text and its background and its very hard to read. Please make it easier to read im getting eye strain.

just a suggestion

Good luck

Kingomonkey

lildragon
01-06-2004, 01:02 PM
funny thing is, I typed in this addy by mistake just two days or so ago, and just the splash page was there. Looks like a start, you need to get a database behind it or prepare for lotsa long days trying to keep it fresh and up to date.

http://www.hotscripts.com <------ personal fave

-lild

Bliz
01-06-2004, 01:03 PM
Nice site.

Can we have the listings in alphabetical order or a way to choose whether to list them alphabetically or by date added etc?

cglinks
01-06-2004, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the feedback (and the links that people have sent)

Sortable links is a feature that will hopefully make it to the next stage. Sadly my web skills dont extend to full database support, but I think i've found a way they can be viewed at least by name, date or whatever else I choose.

Should hope to have an update this weekend :)

chrisWhite
01-08-2004, 12:34 AM
In your next update, please give us better contrast between the text and the background, I can barely read the text and I rarely have trouble with this on any other site.

Breinmeester
01-08-2004, 11:36 AM
Thanx mate! Very cool! It's in my favourites.

mebamonster
01-08-2004, 09:55 PM
good stuff! Thanks for sharing with us.

samartin
01-08-2004, 10:42 PM
Great stuff there, must add to favourites. Nice to see all the top fella's in one place without searching all over the shop...

cglinks
01-09-2004, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the feedback :)

yep, others have mentioned the text readability as well.

so for the next update we'll probably have the following

- sortable lists

- better readability

- a slight horizontal sqeeze so it works better at 1024x768

chrisWhite
01-09-2004, 11:52 PM
Very cool! It's a great site BTW, very cool list of a lot of the best sites, didn't mean to sound negative in my other post as you've done an awesome job. :buttrock:

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.