Rols574
01-03-2004, 05:59 PM
this model weights in at about 2500 faces
comments and critiques are greatly apreciated

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2bh7m/WIP6.jpg
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2bh7m/wire.jpg

spm
01-03-2004, 06:25 PM
perhaps his neck/throat is a bit thick under his chin. but its impossible to have an opinion so far because ppl look so different IRL :)

further feedback is more difficult before youve textured it.

Prs-Phil
01-03-2004, 06:28 PM
Not bad at all man, the muscles are great.
But the ears are to high up, the bottom tip of the ear should be about the same level as the bottom of the nose. You could also make them a bit bigger.
The neck seems a tad bit to long and for the detail you have used in general I think you could spare some polys for the adams apple.

:)

Still, nice model and I really like how you did the muscles (maybe the forarme could use a little more definition from the side. You´ve got some verts there that are basically in a streight line)

Dargon
01-03-2004, 06:37 PM
The stomach and chest are a bit off, the top muscle of the "six-pack" should be much higher, about where the line of the pecks are now, and the pecks should come up a bit a bit as well, the bottom line of it should even out a bit.

Looking good so far, though, keep it up!

Sammy
01-05-2004, 12:12 AM
this model is coming along nicely. You've got most of your topology in place. Now consider playing around with the proportions a little.

i agree with most of the points so far. I'd add that the neck is half a head too long. Ears should come down so that they're between the bottom of the nose and top of the eyes.

one last point -- I can't help but feel the hips are a touch too narrow. The top part of the leg (femur) hinges off the pelvis by the trochanter ... so the femur points down towards the knee at a greater angle -- not by much though -- you're soooo close.

rock on!

_Sammy

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.