PDA

View Full Version : What the...

Modron
01-03-2004, 02:13 PM
Am I imagining things, or did this forum just shrink?

dreamsgate
01-03-2004, 04:27 PM
It seems to do that every once in a while, when there haven't been alot of new posts.:shrug:

Apollux
01-04-2004, 03:44 AM
I guess that the holidays has something to do with it also.... but it seems that replay posters come here in waves... a period of high activity, them a period of extremly low activity (like right now) and them the cycle repeats itself.

From the first wave we where Jaforeal, dani, Tommy, Sonix, BgDM, myself and a few othes who were constantly posting here.

Then it was the time for harkyman, RISKBREAKER, dreamsgate and Jezait to takke the center stage.

Now I believe that a third wave is rising and after the christmas season is finally over and people get back to rutine we will see a renoval of activity around the Blender forum.

Modron
01-05-2004, 11:40 AM
( off topic ) Hey Apollux, did the door and the mortar and pestle get to you? I left a zip in the muffin thread. :wavey:

Apollux
01-05-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Modron
( off topic ) Hey Apollux, did the door and the mortar and pestle get to you? I left a zip in the muffin thread. :wavey:

Yup, I got it... love the image texture you used by the way. Was it hand painted? (answer to me on the project thread ;) )

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.