PDA

View Full Version : "raiseAllWindows",need to find "minimizeAllWindows" command...

wgreenlee1
12-27-2003, 05:40 PM
raiseAllWindows

Raises all windows from the task bar area but i need to find a similar command to minimize them
i dont want to close them all out at the same time

my workflow is like i have a bunch of windows open and i just found raiseAllWindows in the hotkeys but now i cant find a command like "minimizeAllWindows",i like to minimize them all to work full screen perspective then open them all back

can anyone help becuase this would help me a lot,i dont want to sit there clicking ten times to minimize all me windows like outliner,render globs,visor,etc
i have them all hotkeyed but all down and all up would help

one thing i did notice is raiseAllWindows doesnt remeber the placement so if any one knows a command for that it would be really cool also

thx guys:thumbsup:

Scott212
12-28-2003, 02:09 PM
workin on it man...

wgreenlee1
12-28-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Scott212
workin on it man...

cool..im loooking everywhere and trying everything but i still cant get them to budge

thx

Levitateme
12-29-2003, 12:54 PM
yah , if anything happens with that script that would be great to be kept updated.

vaniljus
12-29-2003, 04:24 PM
There is a script on Highend3D that is named minAllWin (v0.9) by Sergei Tsyptsyn. I think I will solve your problem.

The link for it is http://www.highend3d.com/files/dl.3d?group=melscripts&file_loc=minAllWin-v0.9-.mel&file_id=784

wgreenlee1
12-29-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by vaniljus
There is a script on Highend3D that is named minAllWin (v0.9) by Sergei Tsyptsyn. I think I will solve your problem.

The link for it is http://www.highend3d.com/files/dl.3d?group=melscripts&file_loc=minAllWin-v0.9-.mel&file_id=784

dang,lol
thx man i was looking all over for something like it,i dunno how i missed it

:thumbsup:

OH YEAH!!!WE'RE ROCKIN' NOW DUDES!!!!!!!!!

Ctrl + Shift + r = "raise"
Ctrl + Alt + Shift + r = "lower"

whoop,whoop!!!

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.