PDA

View Full Version : LOTR skins

BoromirNo1
12-26-2003, 07:59 PM
Hello. I am a member of a decent group of individuals who are trying to get Middle Earth into a game called Neverwinter Nights. Now this game is geared towards being modified and thus far we have done quite a bit.

Not we have 3 good modellers but none are really accomplished skinners. They are ok but for the mod we want perfect.

I am putting this here as a request to any decent folks who are willing to do us some skins to put on our models.

Anyone interested can either leave a post here or you can get intouch with me directly at BoromirNo1@aol.com or come have a chat on MSN BoromirNo1@hotmail.com

BoromirNo1
12-27-2003, 01:29 PM
forgot to add a link to the site. duh

http://ame_no1.tripod.com/home/index.html

please check it out.

spm
12-27-2003, 09:10 PM
i guess you mean texterers? if so, (some hard reality facts...) yuore asking ppl to do the most ditious part for free while you do the modeling (fun part) :)

while it might be difficult to get ppl to join up, i wish you good luck and i hope your work gets well done.

Cyborg Corp.
12-28-2003, 01:57 PM
Hmmmm, I always thought custom models couldn't be imported into NWN. At least, I've never heard of it done.

BoromirNo1
12-28-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Cyborg Corp.
Hmmmm, I always thought custom models couldn't be imported into NWN. At least, I've never heard of it done.

Well take it from me friend that it can be done. I have several gigs of custom models that wotk perfectly well. Some are better than what shipped with the game.

Infact the new expansion Hordes of the Underdark has made it even easier.

oracrest
12-30-2003, 03:18 AM
Here is a link to my site:

http://www.modelforge.com (or just go with my signature link). I am working on a few mods now, but have been very interested in working specifically on a neverwinter nights mod. Check out my site and let me know what you think.

BoromirNo1
12-30-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by oracrest
Here is a link to my site:

http://www.modelforge.com (or just go with my signature link). I am working on a few mods now, but have been very interested in working specifically on a neverwinter nights mod. Check out my site and let me know what you think.

MORE than interested in your help if you are willing to give us your services. I have sent you a message to ya hotmail account about getting onto msn chat. Would love to see you there for a chat.

Cya Soon
BoromirNo1

oracrest
12-31-2003, 05:36 AM
do you have instant messenger?

BoromirNo1
12-31-2003, 06:14 PM
do you have instant messenger?

Yes. Usually after 7pm. That's english time though. Don't know what timezone your in so hopefully we can catch up there.

oracrest
12-31-2003, 06:43 PM
my AIM name is oracrest

im on the east coast US, so i should be a few hours behind you. Im usually on

BoromirNo1
12-31-2003, 06:56 PM
my AIM name is oracrest

im on the east coast US, so i should be a few hours behind you. Im usually on

I have added you to MSN Messenger using your hotmail account as the addy. It says success but don't know weather it has worked or not.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.