PDA

View Full Version : Photo visual reference

diakonas
06-19-2002, 05:45 PM
Hi all,

Im looking for some pictures for head modeling, so front and profile photo of the same person. But what is important - Im looking for a photo of old man - about 60. Can you get me somebody good link?

at "fineart.sk" I wasnt fint what I want

(sorry for my bad English)

ReneAlex
06-19-2002, 06:50 PM
Top REFERENCE!

http://www.erc.msstate.edu/~camen/thehumanhead/index.html

:beer:

diakonas
06-19-2002, 09:08 PM
Thanx,
but, as you can try yourself, this link is not function and I guess, this link is about head modeling tutorial and with many visual reference, but nothing, what Im looking for. There are modeling, texture, atc. tips and also pictures of young girls, womens, mens,.......but Im looking for a photo of the old man...

thanks anyway

MrWyatt
06-27-2002, 10:46 AM
dont you have a camera or a friend who has one? you should get the pictures yourself, just because you have the full controll then. to download pics from the internet might be easier, ok, but then you get what you get, not nessessarily what you wan´t.:surprised

uma
07-19-2002, 11:54 PM
I have tried to connect to the site, that korban reffered to ,for quit some time now... It doesn´t exist anymore. :(

Does anyone happen to know where to find that page now, has it a new loction or maybe someone has got a few of the pictures that existed on that site for me too take a look at?

Best regards
Niklas

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.