PDA

View Full Version : New Flash Site

shawnandliz
12-21-2003, 06:06 AM
Hey Everyone,

Check out my latest site, and please let me know what you think. Any crits or comments are welcomed.

Thanks

http://www.amisolutions.net/tammi/index.htm

P.S. I built it with highspeed users in mind!!

shawnandliz
12-21-2003, 06:22 AM
There are hidden things in the site click on different buttons to see the hidden effects. The site is at 90% completion. I just want to get some opinions on it. I really appreciate any feedback.

Put your site in my feedback and i'll check out your site.

Thanks again

Shawn

Ian Jones
12-21-2003, 12:16 PM
SuperQuickCrit(tm): The fact that you can see little bits of the next section in the horizontal scrolling main content area is very distracting.

In general though, it is hard to crit this site because it seems like quite a strange project / client. We need some info or background description to understand why the site is like it is, before we can make any clear judgements.

shawnandliz
12-21-2003, 01:55 PM
First of all thanks for the crit!!

Good question - The company is a mortgage company "mortgage maniacs" The owner wanted something fun and different, while we talked site design and layout we decided to go for a asylum theme. (Where they keep maniacs) I promised her a clean fun site that was not to creepy! That would be very diferent from other mortgage websites. Also, I wanted to keep a theme through all of the marketing material that I design for her. (the brocures and Mailers.)

Thank you!

jrwells
01-13-2004, 08:28 AM
FIrst thing I noticed was that there was a large amount of area to scroll down the page where there was no content. I also agree with the comment about how distracting the vertical scroll thing was. I did not even know it scrolled at first and just saw a partial button there.

Otherwise the artwork looks good.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.