PDA

View Full Version : full body mover??!?!?

Geta-Ve
12-20-2003, 06:39 AM
hi, ok i have this model i rigged (ultra simple) and all i want to do is to be able to rotate the whole thing around you know... or move it around with a main controller thingy... like if you look on alot of rigs they have a nurbs circle that can move the whole thing around and rotate it and such... well ive tried and tried and tried and tried and i cant figure out why i cant do it... please if anyone could help me out i would be soooooooooooooooo greatful!!! it isnt really "ultra important" but i wanna know if for future reference and i wanna animate!!! lol

EDIT: ok i was gonna include my file buuuuuut it seems its too big (64kb) hmm i thought the limit was 100kb...... ok well its hard for me to really tell you about my rig.. so if anyone can help email me at iliketoeatalot@hotmail.com or message me in msn using the same email.

please and thanks to anyone able to give help!

p.s. so my friend doesnt get mad, the model isnt mine its his. :) cheers and thanks!

modi
12-20-2003, 07:01 AM
funny coincidence

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110899

Geta-Ve
12-20-2003, 07:08 AM
arg!!!!!! the only damn thing i didnt try!!! wanna know what it was??! THE GEOMETRY WAS GROUPED UNDER THE NURBS CIRCLE WITH EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!! stupid me!! :banghead: stupid stupid me!! god........ i tried grouping ungrouping parenting and unparenting EVERYTHING EXCEPT the firkin geometry......gaaaaaawwwwwwwdddddd!!!! lol THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! oh man......i cant believe how stupid i am.....JEESE!!! lol damn......oh thank god this doesnt record voice because it would be one long beeeeeeeeeep lol im cursng my head off here cuz i was so stupid...... how could i......gah!! *sigh*

thanks man i appreciate the help so much! hahaha... lordy lordy...lol

thanks!:thumbsup: :rolleyes:

modi
12-20-2003, 08:59 AM
lol, its 2:00 am here and i'm laughing my ass off reading ur post. glad i could help.:)

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.