PDA

View Full Version : Brazil Rendering System v. 1.2 now available for 3ds max 6

FUG1T1VE
12-18-2003, 10:57 AM
[SplutterFish LLC has announced that the Brazil Rendering System v. 1.2, a fully-integrated rendering suite for Discreet's 3ds max software, is now available for 3ds max 6, the latest version of its 3D animation software.

Brazil r/s v. 1.2 is available immediately to both individual artists and production facilities at the following prices:

The "Artist Bundle" includes licenses for three computers (one Brazil r/s workstation-node license and two render-node licenses), at a cost of $1200.

The "Renderfarm Bundle" includes licenses for four computers (four render-node licenses), at a cost of $750.]

- VFXPRO

http://www.splutterfish.com/

I get payed Tomorrow :beer:
Finaly I can get it.

Nando
12-18-2003, 11:29 PM
:buttrock:

The latest version working with Max 6 seems to run much faster than previous versions.

Kudos to SplutterFish

:applause:

MartinGFoster
12-19-2003, 12:05 AM
any word on a Maya version? I thought that was in the works but haven't seen any news.

emack
12-19-2003, 01:47 PM
This is not for lack of crossed fingers on many of us :)

MartinGFoster
12-19-2003, 04:35 PM
since 3ds max 6 is strongly rumoured to be the last version before a total rewrite, it seems like Brazil either needs to go standalone with translators (as I believe it always should have been) or find a new host.

FUG1T1VE
12-20-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Nando
:buttrock:

The latest version working with Max 6 seems to run much faster than previous versions.

Kudos to SplutterFish

:applause:

so how faster is it. Ive never used it before. I should say, what are your computer specs? how complex was the scene you rendered?

grantimus
12-21-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by MartinGFoster
since 3ds max 6 is strongly rumoured to be the last version before a total rewrite, it seems like Brazil either needs to go standalone with translators (as I believe it always should have been) or find a new host.

I've also heard the same rumor for version 4,5, and 6. It's not that I wouldn't like it (Max needs and overhaul), I just wouldn't count on it.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.