PDA

View Full Version : New gothic metal band site - Tiamat

alejito
12-16-2003, 09:37 PM
Hi =)
Here is my last web in flash. It's the official homepage for a swedish band called Tiamat (gothic metal).

www.churchoftiamat.com (http://www.churchoftiamat.com)

I used Flash 2004. You may have performance problems in slow machines. Also if you find any other navigation problems please let me know =)
All suggestions and C&C are welcome

Cheerz,
Alejito

Martijn Wijmer
12-24-2003, 09:45 AM
Really nice look and feel (Especially the "bloodlines" in the Gallery section) Only crit is, that when i clicked the discography section, nothing was there. When i clicked it the second time, i found out you need to go to the arrows, to open the "menu". That's not so clear. (Great band btw)

demarts
01-08-2004, 01:15 AM
Hello alejito, hereís my opinion:

Some links at the Gallery>Promo>previous and at the videos section didnít work.
As Martijn Wijmer said the Discography is difficult to understand and navigate.
It would be good if you could show us the section weíre in. Maybe you could use a different title letter or any sign to indicate it. You should also kill the link section when youíre in it.
You have very pleasant animations for the appearing images when you enter a section and you could also have some when leave the section.

The text at the ďJournalĒ section works better then in other sections. (I was not pulled to read the Biography, for instance. I donít know if itís the text or maybe Iím too lazy)
Some music would be appropriated.
The graphics and textures are very good and the effects of the background images are simple, do no distract and nice looking. The main navigation is simple, clear and works well.
I like the buttons!

Great New Year

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.