PDA

View Full Version : Best Vfx School whit release of graduation

Marce2011
03-30-2013, 12:49 PM
Hi all, I write in this forum to get some advice on which school to choose in preparation for a future job as a Vfx in film or video game.
Looking for a University that I issue a graduate to work in this area and the only affordable that I have found so far is the NCCA at Bournemouth University in the UK, Is there someone who knows how to provide information on the school or who attended in it? Are there some sconri for European students? How to spend it and what job opportunities I attend?

Sorry for my English but I am Italian and not yet practical enough of the language xD

JonasVdp
06-07-2013, 01:43 PM
Hello,

I follow school in belgium (is for international students too) and it's pretty good.
In the first year it's more a orientation year then the second year you can choose.

for more info check the website:
http://www.digitalartsandentertainment.be/

grtz

Rickmeister
06-20-2013, 02:39 AM
I could recommend the Netherlands Film Academy from experience. Good quality education, and a great learning environment. The VFX bachelor course takes 4 years, of which the first year is a generic year in film studies and obtain some understanding of the other departments. Also, Amsterdam is a great city to study in.

CGTalk Moderation
06-20-2013, 02:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.