PDA

View Full Version : Spreadsheet Problems

Aquaman
12-13-2003, 08:44 PM
Hello everyone: I just Installed Lightwave on my updated computer and updated Lightwave to version "7.5C" The problem I am having is that in the spreadsheet editor when I select different properties from the drop down list on the right hand side (especially object properties: edges) it will make the horizontal and vertical scroll bars very tiny and when I try to scroll the horizontal bar it makes everything scroll like lightning to where it scrolls past all the pertinent items and goes into blank space. When trying to scroll down with the vertical bar it doesn’t move the info near as fast but it scrolls horizontally as well. This problem only occurs on certain menus from the drop down. I can select a different menu and it will work perfectly fine.

It's hard to explain and I'm sorry if some of you are getting lost. It's a bizarre problem that I never had with my original install of version "C" of Lightwave on my older system.

Just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem. I would like to add that this problem does not happen with 7.5 and 7.5B

wgreenlee1
12-13-2003, 10:10 PM
i think theyre fixin that in "8" ...i read that somewhere

Aquaman
12-14-2003, 12:25 AM
I hope so wgreenlee1. For the time being though I found a workaround for myself which is to copy the spreadsheetstandardbanks.p plugin from 7.5B and overwrite the 7.5C version.

aurora
12-14-2003, 02:23 PM
Yeah thats been a real annoying problem for me. I think I just kinda got used to it though. Once I click on a different bank and then go back to the one I want after first starting SSeditor it usually works OK for me.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.