PDA

View Full Version : fulscreen movie in movie

LucentDreams
12-13-2003, 07:07 PM
OKay so I have a swf loaded into another movie, is it possible to create a button that can be clicked that would play the loaded swf fullscreen?

For example if I have a projector file thats an interface, a swf loads, and I want to give them the option to view that swf fullscreen without the interface.

xi-on
12-13-2003, 08:00 PM
javascript new window... you need to open a link (target=_blank) to a html file were the js window pops up full screen with the ani in it.

if your main flash movie is already at fullscreen you just have to rezse the loaded movie with as...

LucentDreams
12-13-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by xi-on
javascript new window... you need to open a link (target=_blank) to a html file were the js window pops up full screen with the ani in it.

if your main flash movie is already at fullscreen you just have to rezse the loaded movie with as...

Gaah the second solution is soooo obvious, can't believe I didn't htink of that. thanks for both suggestions.

shawnandliz
12-21-2003, 06:27 AM
THere are FS commands in Flash MX (I'm sure they are in the older ones.) That will allow you to easily add an on click event where the user can view window in full screen or exit and close the window. It is in the actionscript window under FS.

Let me know if you need futher help i can send you a button with the action alread applied.

LucentDreams
12-21-2003, 04:32 PM
well the movie is already fullscreen, as far as I know having a movie loaded within a movie won't go fullscreen itself. Because it was already fullscreen I simply added a scale factor when clicking on a button labeled Fullscreen.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.