PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Layers at Once

TheWriter
12-11-2003, 09:21 PM
There are a few things I would like to do to multple layers at once. For example, I would like to select say 2 or more text object layers and rasterize them in one go. Also I would like to MERGE more than one layer at a time. It is a bit tedious to hit Ctrl-E and reclick the layer palete continuous till all the layers are completed.

Is it possible to just select a few of these at a time and do it in one shot without having to group in those specific layer settings?

chach
12-11-2003, 11:16 PM
I think if you merge linked text layers it will rasterize them at the same time.

Ian Jones
12-12-2003, 05:21 AM
Yes merging linked layers will rasterize them. If it says it cant, make a blank layer and with that one selected then merge.

ryders
12-14-2003, 05:20 PM
Use folders.
Throw the layers in a folder and then duplicate the folder... Collapse the duplicate and then hide the original so that you have a backup.... in case you change your mind later......

halo
12-14-2003, 06:56 PM
link the layers you want to merge...merge linked...will rasterise everything as well.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.