PDA

View Full Version : character: Armagosa Toad

RickStefani
12-10-2003, 09:23 PM
Armagosa Toad. This is an old image. Man, you have to compress the hell out of it to get it small enough. Well here it is. Done in Maya 4.0, default render.

try clicking here (http://www.threedy.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=48051)

not very good size but it should work.

Thanks. Weird thing is, I swear I already added this link and then I tried it to make sure it worked.

Garma
12-11-2003, 12:35 AM
no image.. did you want to attach it? Something went wrong I guess. The limit is pretty small here, you better get your own webspace :)

RickStefani
12-11-2003, 01:33 AM
I added a link above. Thank you.

RickStefani
12-24-2003, 09:56 PM
Here is another version of him. Everyone have a Merry christmas.

TOAD (http://www.threedy.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=138632)

honkie
12-25-2003, 09:06 AM
mhm looks nice! but here are some crits... ;)
-the toad (don't know what a toad is, my english isn't that good ;) ) or whatever he is seems a little bit stiff, try to bend his arm a little bit
-the lightning is not very good
-the bump on the ehrm pot? is too strong
-looks like the wooden leg is floating
-the ring which goes around the pot could need some rust too

the second picture looks much better to me :)
but
-the lightning again... it's better than in the first pic but the toad is lightened too much
-the toad and the jacky look like pasted because the snow is so blured
:thumbsup:

Wolfmoonct
12-26-2003, 04:05 AM
If you ask me, the toad looks a bit more like a small alligator or crocodile... the hands and feet look like a frog yes, but the head and body look more like a crocodile to me.

Pony
01-09-2004, 11:13 AM
I think its great...

(gess who)

sarNz
01-09-2004, 02:49 PM
Hey Rick, love the toad :D
I think in your snow image that the snow should be bluer, its kind of a purplish tint. I never know, what software do you use for modelling and rendering?

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.