PDA

View Full Version : Who has a KODAK EasyShare DX6490

Windex
12-10-2003, 08:05 PM
i'm this |----| close to buying this camera (KODAK EasyShare DX6490). does anyone own this camera? what do u think.

YankyBJeans
12-10-2003, 11:03 PM
I have a kodak easy share dx series camera (cant remember the number of it) and it is great! It is a 3.1 megapixel camera and performs wonderfully. The dock is especially useful in that it keeps the battery charged and easily transfers the pics. I am quite pleased with the quality of the pictures and the features of the camera. I would recommend this series of cameras to anyone, especially since they are on the lower end of prices compared to other 3 megapixel cameras Ive seen. Hope that helps you.

Yanky

Windex
12-10-2003, 11:23 PM
tnx for the reply
a while ago i promised myself to NEVER EVER buy anything from a store (Physical) but online. cuz everything is cheaper online.

but ironically costco sells the KODAK EasyShare DX6490 camera WITH the camera Dock for 469.00 dollars U.S.
and the best place (cheapest ) online which i found Bwayphoto.com has it for 10 bux More, not even Bizrate.com or dpreview.com could compete with costco, which is unbelievable , to ME.
not only that, i found out that if u buy stuff from Bestbuy, if it's over 3 or 4 hundered dollars, you automatically get a 10 percent dicscount. so...more confusion.....buying online. vs. NOt...

anyways, i think i'm gonna get that, lates

Jb5k1
12-10-2003, 11:40 PM
Buy it from Costco or BestBuy. Think of it this way. No shipping. No waiting. Instant fun!:D :beer: :buttrock:

singularity2006
12-10-2003, 11:48 PM
Does the online one offer free shipping? What about tax? If the tax relief benefits are there and are greater than the energy and time used to buy it @ an actual place, I would buy online. :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.