PDA

View Full Version : Any videogame wireframe pics?

Levitateme
12-10-2003, 05:03 PM
I have been playing Final Fantasy X for a good week now. and i realized i have never seen any actual good 3d wireframe models of game characters. i was curious if anyone has some links to pics of some really great game models. when i think of great. i think of final fantasy games for exp. or resident evil. thats just some of the stuff i would be curious to see. but i really want to see these pics so i can see how the topology on the models is. i would like to know just how detailed they are, and how they're building models...so if anyone has anything that would really help me out a lot, thanks.

navx0r
12-13-2003, 04:38 PM
hey levitateme

I have an idea. If you want some wireframes for older games like on the n64, you can get an emulator and the rom for it. I know that Project 64 has an option so everything is displayed in wireframe mode. Just delete the roms after 24 hours if you dont own them cause i think its considered illegal. I doubt this will really help you, but i guess it better than nothing.

klingspor
12-15-2003, 04:55 PM
Also, if you want to go with what navx0r suggested, I believe that the Nintendo 64 emulator Nemu is actually capable of exporting the current scene in 3ds format so you can have a closer look...

Levitateme
12-15-2003, 07:47 PM
ha wow...thats so naet thanks guys.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.