PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to critique my first VB6 project?

singularity2006
12-10-2003, 09:03 AM
FINALLY!! 11 weeks of hell of fall quarter 2003 is almost over. I took my very first programming class this quarter - VB6. Thanks to a lot of help from lotsa people in this forum and OC-NightHawk, especially, I have finished my program. Anyhow, there are still many changes I want to make but I have to stop this thing now so I can turn it in. It fulfills all the program requirements so I'm good to go. I've explained what enhancements I want made in the in-code documentation so feel free to browse. In anycase, here's the source code and executable in a zip for you guys to take a look @. Feel free to comment or question. I'd actually like to improve on this thing after finals or when I have time because I'd put it to use @ the high school that I work @. Here's the file:

http://staff.esuhsd.org/~ih-govt/drop_box/TermProject.zip

And btw, the program is nothing spectacular. It's just a program to log equipment check out and check in. But the amount of work that went in for error checking I feel pretty good about - that was fun.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.